This product is not a dermal filler but a bioactivator used to stimulate the body’s own production of collagen.
Special attention in addressing anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, facial assessment, patient consult, and understanding the aging face.
Ideal Participant: This course is designed for those injectors with at least two years of dermal filler experience and have injected more than 70 patients. In addition, the participant is required to have met the minimal competencies of our Foundations II course.
Fees: Contact us regarding our fees at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sample Program Agenda
|3 Hours||Live Hands-On Injection|
Upon completion of the course the participant will be able to safely inject:
- Mid-Face Rejuvenation
- Lower Face Rejuvenation
- Mandibular Contouring
- Temple Hollowing
What to Bring:
- Topical Anesthetic Cream/Gel
- A Camera
- Product: Two Vials per model of Hydrated Sculptra® Aesthetic. You will be contacted prior to attending the course to guide you through the hydration process of Sculptra® Aesthetic. If you need to establish an account to purchase products with the manufacturer we have listed the number below.
Galderma – (844) GAL-DERM (Sculptra, Dysport, Restylane)
- 1 Vial of 1% or 2% of Lidocaine without Epinepherine
- One model who would be an ideal candidate for the information presented during this course
What is Provided:
- All Medical Supplies: Gloves, Gauze, Alcohol Wipes, Chlorhexadine Wipes, Needles, Syringes, Sharps Container, Marking Pencils
- Medical history form, treatment documentation forms, and post treatment instructions