Course #2 Overview
Everyone is eager to take hands-on training courses, but you will be wiser to teach your brain about injecting before you teach your hands. This 6-week home study and webinar course covers the facial aging process and teaches the “WHY” behind neurotoxin and filler products most commonly used to address facial lines, volume loss and contouring. You’ll have approximately 3 hours of home study each week followed by a 1-hour webinar course taught by Kevin Harrington, MSN, A.P.R.N., F.N.P.-C or one of our faculty members. Want to learn more about Kevin and his teaching philosophy? Click here to listen!
Participants must have completed TITAN Course #1 OR purchased the Complete Face Essentials online app prior to participating in this course.
- Apply the principles of anatomy and physiology for both neuromodulators and dermal fillers
- Understand the facial aging process and how facial structures change with age
- Learn about the U.S. FDA approved neurotoxins, indications and how they can be reconstituted and injected
- Learn about the U.S. FDA approved dermal fillers, indications and how they can be injected in different areas of the face and hands (for some products)
- Review adverse events, tips for safe injecting and protocols for handling unwanted outcomes
- Develop competency in conducting facial assessments and consultations to identify signs of aging and tips for talking to patients about injectable options
- On-line learning platform for course materials, videos, assignments and community interaction with other students
- Home study material for each week of the 6-week course
- Links to videos and instructional resources for each of the injectable products covered in the training
- Conference call in information for webinar each week
Choose your Course Option:
Faculty-Led: live webinars, student interactive community and online course – $1900 — Click here to purchase now!
Note: Each course is approximately 6 weeks long. We realize that students might not be able to make all of the live webinars, so they are recorded and placed in the course so you always have access to watch the material even if you have to miss a live meeting.